 Harry Potter / 497
  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: <snip> (...) Naaaaahhh.... Jimmy's not quite that serious, don'tcha think? But then again, I plead guilty to the crime of not-seeing-superman-...al-movies. I'm faithful to "Lois & Clark - The (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Ack, I bet if you ran across an old Rawhide episode you'd think they stole the theme song from Walmart! BTW that Married with Children theme song isn't original either-- they stole it from a Campbell's soup commercial! ;-) Maggie C. (who is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) ****ACK!! I SENSE INCONSIDERATENESS!!! WHERE ARE SPOILER NOTICES????? I WAS PLANNING TO WAIT UNTIL SUPERMAN DIED THEN READ ALL THE SUPERMAN COMICS, SEE ALL THE MOVIES, AND READ ALL THE BOOKS IN ONE SITTING!!! NOW YOU HAVE RUINED IT!!! I'LL (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Well, then, you're a few years too late. eric (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I think it's OK to BE verklempt but I don't think you're supposed to SAY that you are. :-) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know Superman "died" a few years back. I was trying to be ironical. And to Shiri--it's all in fun, all in fun:) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know :-) For about a milisecond when I read your post I was scared out of my wits and then I burst out laughing. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)