 Harry Potter / 469
  Re: Was I Psychic or What?

(...) Nah, the close up pics definately show the dinosaur two tone body. See: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Was I Psychic or What?

***Edit -edit*** (...) Just because I spent the last 5 1/2 hours watching the Dune mini-series, and I couldn't resist taking one last look at the computer before going to bed at 2:30 - waaaayy past my bedtime - I had to do a double-check on this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Was I Psychic or What?

(...) The 2-tone body looks much more realistic on the dog, like where his fur gets thinner on his legs. Now, dinosaurs don't have fur (I think...). NICK (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)