 Harry Potter / 470
Re: Was I Psychic or What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 07:59:08 GMT

***Edit -edit***
Fluffy's body  -  polar bear body or dinosaur body?

Nah, the close up pics definately show the dinosaur two tone body.
See: http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/elinlego/bild/hp/4706-04.jpg

Matt

Just because I spent the last 5 1/2 hours watching the Dune mini-series, and
I couldn't resist taking one last look at the computer before going to bed
at 2:30 - waaaayy past my bedtime - I had to do a double-check on this body
issue that's really only important in my own head right now...

After digging though my son's blue tub to find the triceratops and the
stegosaurus and holding them in front of my bleary eyes next to the images
of Fluffy and the polar bear on the monitor, I have come to the conclusion
that Fluffy's body is something new.  In comparison to the polar bear, which
has flat sides, the shoulders and hips are very sculpted.  In comparison to
the dinosaurs, the back is much flatter, the chest is much more upright, and
the but is rounder.  Obviously, Fluffy is the only one of these creatures
with three heads - although the dinosaurs are staring to look a little scary
right now....

Aaaargh!

it's late.

~~Tanya