 Harry Potter / 453
    Re: First True Harry Potter Pics! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) `Trolls would simply be amazin’~!!! But what I was hoping for was “Goblins” Wasn’t there a large scene in the Harry Potter trailer about a Goblin bank? It would honestly make my day if next years Harry Potter line had a Troll and Goblin set. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

        Re: First True Harry Potter Pics! —Steve Bliss
   (...) I can certainly see the banker to bad guy connection. :) But usually in Kingdoms, the bad guys have to dress like barbarians. Judging from the first trailer to the movie, the goblins dress bankers. (...) I don't know. I was just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)