 Harry Potter / 453
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Ken Dowd writes:

... I was hoping LEGO would include a Troll in one of the sets

Hmmm.  And they did have to do some custom parts for Hagrid.  Maybe they'll
reuse those odd body parts for a troll, next spring or something.

`Trolls would simply be amazin’~!!!
But what I was hoping for was “Goblins”
Wasn’t there a large scene in the Harry Potter trailer about a Goblin bank?
It would honestly make my day if next years Harry Potter line had a Troll
and Goblin set. I'd amass a sizable force of this barbaric guttural warrior
race to combat my valiant knights. They’d be the perfect bad guys in my Kingdom!

If they have a 'second wave' of Harry Potter sets.

P.S. Can anyone confirm if TLG’s license on Harry Potter extends to cover
all the sequels.

              Sincerely,
                           --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®