 Harry Potter / 402
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel happy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:12:01 GMT

Melody Brown wrote:

But for me... these sets are great! the peices and the colours are great!
And the minifigs are brill too!  Just everything I need for my Haunted
Castle... on my Haunted Hill! :)))

Melody-

Brill? What is a brill?
--