 Harry Potter / 395
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I think so. The grey lattice fence piece in front is on two 1x2 hinge pieces so he can be removed and to the left of the hut is what appears to be a cage to transport him in. Ken (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Correction: to the RIGHT of the hut. That's what I get for posting around three in the morning. Ken (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)