 Harry Potter / 395
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Elin Övernäs writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi,

I've uploaded the first true Harry Potter pictures, see

http://www.1000steine.de/harrypotter/

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de

Look at 4707, in the fire place - is that a green baby dragon?

I think so. The grey lattice fence piece in front is on two 1x2 hinge pieces
so he can be removed and to the left of the hut is what appears to be a cage
to transport him in.

Ken

/Elin