 Harry Potter / 382
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>
I am not sure I agree. The colors may be a bit loud but I just don't see
this as "juniorised dreck".

I agree here.  I think that those new doors will have some practicle
applications in the town area.  Also, the 'ogwarts express has strong
potential.  With a few extra pieces, It will be a supurb(sp?) train and engine.

I expect that when I get home this weekend and
show my kids they are going to want all of these sets fairly strongly (I may
be wrong).

I'll second ya here too Larry.  During my babysitting stint today, I showed
the pic's of the new sets to the kids(5 Yr. old and 6 Yr. old)  Their
response was overwhelmingly positive.  With a "I want, I want, I want, Wow,
Cool, Wow,"  They've made it extremely clear that TLG has hit their target. [1]
<snip>

Over-all, the new Potter sets to me show promise.  The playset Idea is an
excellent route for TLG to take.  Although I don't want every set, I will
get a good bunch of them.

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

[1] Although, I am not sure the child is the target, but rather the parent's
pocket-book.