 Harry Potter / 361
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:14:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
i can't believe there are so many gripers! this is a major improvement over
knight's kingdom.

I agree for the most part (not sure about it being better than Knight's
Kingdom, but it is definitely better in some ways).  I think the sets are
excellent for what most of us buy sets for in the first place: parts.  It is
superb in that respect, IMO.  And since we are not the target audience of these
sets, I'll just be happy with my Guarded Inns and sculpture sets.  :D

Jeff