 Harry Potter / 345
344  |  346
Subject:
Step in the wrong direction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:57:25 GMT

Sigh...what a dissappointment these turned out to be.  Such poor set designs
- the few new pieces we get don't offset my disappointment much either.  Did
anyone notice the keys hanging in Hagrid's Hut?  And the sprial staircase!
Those are the items that I am most excited about.  Boy...what a
disappointment.  Lego...you really missed an opportunity here.  Ah well...