 Harry Potter / 339
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) 4701: Nifty way to do the choosing hat. Black palm tree forks. Harry's hair, white owl. 4702: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, arches, is that a red spider? Black owl. New hair style, arches. 4704: Sand green 6x6 roof piece, white feathers (flying (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Air? You mean hair? You think orange is good? Probably by some packaging mistake, I got TRANSPARENT WHITE air in EVERY set I ever bought. If it's worth that much, I'l sell it for, say, four dollars a piece? Think of all the fun It'll bring (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)