 Harry Potter / 296
Re: ***The Return of Body Armor***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Robert Brunskill writes:
in article GF1F4B.8D7@lugnet.com, Richard Noeckel at

In lugnet.harrypotter, Robert Brunskill writes:
There was one figure in this set that had on a full suit of armor. Not sure
if it was supposed to be an actual character or just a statue, but it was a
regular mini-fig. Also the creator-based fig will pass as a good giant in
any castle setup. I'm not into HP or castle, but I am considering getting
this set.
Rob

Hi Rob,

When you say armored, do you mean with a body armor chest plate and
visored helm.
    Like this;
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6009

Or a printed armor directly on the torso?

                      Thanx,

                                     --==Richard==--

They are pieces, and just like in the picture. I don't remember the exact
color scheme though.

Rob

  Then it’s confirmed “The Return of Castle Body Armor!”               :)

This is gonna make a lota people very happy…myself included.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if TLG came out with a Harry Potter Accessory Pack.
One that included wands, brooms, owls, and ‘body armor!’

                                 --==Richard==--

This is very cool news!  When I read all four of the books last Christmas, I
made a mental note of a suit of armor in a hallway that conceals a secret
passage, thinking that it was a perfect opportunity for TLC to reintroduce
the body armor.  It looks like they are going to do exactly that!  Now when
are we going to see some pictures of these sets?  August?  September?

Kevin