 Harry Potter / 271
Re: Question from someone who's not a fan.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 16:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Chris Cochran writes:
Hey, I've never read the books and know very little about the story,
so I was just wondering how much interest the sets will be to castle fans?

Read back in the group. Lots of talk about the parts/elements.

Also When are the set to be released,

Read back in the group. Fall, to coincide with the movie release.

where/when Can I see pics/info on them?

Read back in the group. You can't. There aren't any released yet. See the
Creator game box art thread for quasi-pictures.

This site is the first I've heard of them.

The moral of this post: Read back in the group. We talk HP.

Matt