 Harry Potter / 255
    Re: 2nd Potter poster image —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hagagaga-wha? Gosh, gotta love those macs for *something*, right? <grin, duck and run> -Shiri (who actually does love macs for some things. They just happen to be the less important ones.) XFUT .o-t.geek (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: 2nd Potter poster image —Matthew Gerber
   Sorry Shiri...I don't do the whole Macintosh/Windows flame war thing. After all, they are ALL personal computers, no matter the processor/OS/etc. in the box. I just prefer to work WITH my computer, not ON it. I see Macs as tools, there to get the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)