 Harry Potter / 254
Re: 2nd Potter poster image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:17:47 GMT

Sorry Nick. I use a Macintosh, and it's a closely guarded secret. It's also
incredibly easy...on Mac. PeeCee/Windoze users have something like a 52 key
combination to get a simple ¢.

So, in closing:
`¡™£¢?§¶•ªº–!=œ<sum>´®†¥¨ˆø<pi>“‘«åß?ƒ©???¬…æ??ç??˜µ<=>=÷`/€‹›fifl‡°·‚—±Œ„´‰<caron>Á¨ˆØ?”’»ÅÍÎÏ´´ÓÔ?ÒÚƸ?Ç??˜Â¯<breve>¿

Matt (Who, if he was his own EVIL CLONE, would tell you to check out the
Character Map (still exists, doesn't it?) utility in Windoze to find the
Option-X-X-X-X (where the Xs are the four numbers of the corresponding
character) key combo that will get you special characters-but he's not, so
he won't)

In lugnet.harrypotter, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
(snip)
My 2¢,

Matt

How did you make that cent sign? I'v tried to figure out how for years! Did you
use a PC?

NICK