 Harry Potter / 212
    Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry for being imprecise. When I said "game" I meant "computer game" or, as you call it, even more precisely, PC title. E3 doesn't have much in the way of board games I don't think so I was shortcutting. (the moniker is "gamers" so game by (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Christopher Pisciotti
   (...) I did know what you meant Larry. What I was replying to was the thought that this might be specifcally a Hogwart's Express (PC implied) game :) I was trying to be as specific as possible by stating PC title. The booth at E3 was for LEGO Media (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)