 Harry Potter / 211
    Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Christopher Pisciotti
   (...) It's not a Hogwart's Express game or a set. It's the box for the PC title, LEGO Creator Harry Potter. It is in the same line as the rest of the LEGO Creator series of PC titles. CP Loch Forest (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry for being imprecise. When I said "game" I meant "computer game" or, as you call it, even more precisely, PC title. E3 doesn't have much in the way of board games I don't think so I was shortcutting. (the moniker is "gamers" so game by (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Christopher Pisciotti
   (...) I did know what you meant Larry. What I was replying to was the thought that this might be specifcally a Hogwart's Express (PC implied) game :) I was trying to be as specific as possible by stating PC title. The booth at E3 was for LEGO Media (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)