 Harry Potter / 21
  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Thanks for posting dryden. I prefer to believe you about the Harry Potter sets (even with April Fools Day coming up). If it's true then whoopee! TLC came up with some really good sets and we have a new person in the community to share info. If (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) yeah, yeah...poor taste to reply to oneself... but, Blue tub sale Verified! (URL) me even more inclined to believe the rest sheree [who should know there is no fool like an old fool ;-) ] (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)