 Harry Potter / 177
    Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC —Jude Beaudin
   (...) The last rumours I heard was they are minifig not creatorfig. Jude (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Creatorfig? ( was Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC) —Damien Nesbit
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is a creatorfig and how does it differ from the minifigs that I'm familiar with? I tried to read as many of the previous posts in this newsgroup, but couldn't find a sufficient description of a creatorfig. Also, while (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Creatorfig? ( was Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC) —Paul Ferguson
   (...) LEGO has just introduced a new theme called "Creator" for 2001. These contain new figures which are larger than the regular minifigures but, I think, smaller than Belleville figures. See the picture of set 4118 at (URL) an example. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)