 Harry Potter / 177
Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Schilling writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Jude Beaudin writes:
One of us fooled a few people with a custom minifig. :-)

http://filmforce.ign.com/harrypotter/articles/200049p1.html

Jude

That's a pretty cool minifig!  I hope LEGO's own look that good.  But having
just seen the new Creator sets, I have a sinking feeling that this will be
the direction LEGO will take them instead.  Shudder!

--
David Schilling

The last rumours I heard was they are minifig not creatorfig.

Jude