 Harry Potter / 175
  AFOL fools IGN with MOC

One of us fooled a few people with a custom minifig. :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC

(...) That's a pretty cool minifig! I hope LEGO's own look that good. But having just seen the new Creator sets, I have a sinking feeling that this will be the direction LEGO will take them instead. Shudder! -- David Schilling (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC

(...) The last rumours I heard was they are minifig not creatorfig. Jude (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC

Jude and David, If you will read back several posts in this NG you will see the entire epic of my Harry Potter fig, including the different web site articles about it. Also, read back for the entire Harry Potter minifig vs. Creatorfig argument (and, (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Harry Potter is a Minifig

The MONKEY, the monkey… cover your eyes!!! (...) It ~n e v e r e n d s~ (...) Through a deep introspective analysis into the core of my psyche I have come to the conclusion that: I AM INVISIBLE. Cause nooooooobody ever reads what I write. :( Either (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter is a Minifig

Hey all, I found this post, but there was nothing in it! (...) I wonder who this 'Richard Noeckel' fellow is, and if he actually exists or not. Perhaps he is INVISIBLE! Ooooohhhhh...Spooooookkkkyyyy! :-) Matt (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter is a Minifig

(...) So, is it possible that your invisible fingers are sending out invisible posts? Just a friendly suggestion - keep your sunglasses on your transparent little face - Monkeys have a *very* strong olefactory sense - Just because he can't SEE you (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Harry Potter is a Minifig

(...) Saaaaay, I heard this "rumor" that the Lego Harry Potter is going to be in Minifig scale. Any truth to that? ;-) Katie PS: Tongue planted firmly in cheek and grinning my head off. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Creatorfig? ( was Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a creatorfig and how does it differ from the minifigs that I'm familiar with? I tried to read as many of the previous posts in this newsgroup, but couldn't find a sufficient description of a creatorfig. Also, while (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Creatorfig? ( was Re: AFOL fools IGN with MOC)

(...) LEGO has just introduced a new theme called "Creator" for 2001. These contain new figures which are larger than the regular minifigures but, I think, smaller than Belleville figures. See the picture of set 4118 at (URL) an example. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)