 Harry Potter / 167
  Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?

(...) Yes, I read that there are going to be 11 sets for the HP theme instead of 9. Take the Star Wars theme. I'm sure no one will disagree with me saying that the Star Wars theme has more sets than any other. (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?

(...) Just Hogwarts alone could be translated into at least 20 modular sets if Lego wanted to be intelligent about it. Well one could hope. (...) <buzzz> Star Wars has the forth largest number of sets Classic Castle has the third. Classic Space has (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?

(...) Welcome aboard, Mike! I knew you'd come around eventually... 8^) Dave! (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)