 Harry Potter / 1309
1308  |  1310
Subject:
Question about 4720 Knockturn Alley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:23:09 GMT

I was gazing at the pictures in my new Late Spring 2003 S@H catalog and I
noticed an element in the new Harry Potter set for Knockturn Alley that I'm
curious about.

The piece appears to be a 1x2 decorated tile with a picture of a hand (human
not mini-fig) on it.  Can anyone tell me what the significance of this piece
would be in this context?

I read the first two HP books a couple of years ago and haven't seen the
second movie yet so I can't remember where Knockturn Alley fits into the
storyline (it may be from the third book for all I know).

To me, the piece looks like it might be intended to be an unlit Hand of Glory.

What is it supposed to be really (if not a H.o.G.)?

Thanks,

Greg