 Harry Potter / 1285
  New Sets

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where they are showing pictures of the yet unrealeased Chamber of Secrets sets. If so please reply and tell me where I can find them. (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Sets

(...) I know Bricklink has pictures of the sets, even though they are not in stores yet.(at least as far as I know) If you go to the catalog and select Harry Potter under the sets drop-down, you can find the 2 new ones. They are Quality Quiditch (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)