 Harry Potter / 1203
  ¡Prisoner Sets Too!

I agree. Rawlings was supposed to have book five ready in April, and then all the info just went away. It's going to be hard to make movies if she doesn't write a book a year. The actors will age too quickly. ¿What about Book 3? I'm SO looking (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: ¡Prisoner Sets Too!

(...) Oooh, we could get a medieval village out of the Hogsmeade sets. The midnight bus will be cool too, I forgot about that. Some kind of Azkaban set might be nice. Some Dementors would make a great fig, I would say the size of Hagrid, dk gray, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)