 Harry Potter / 12
    Re: new stuff for 2001 —Kai Brodersen
   Yeee...eeeHaaa...aaawww...www! Minifig scale alright. Did you see if the train was 9v? *crosses fingers* Thanks Mr. Insider kai (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

        Re: new stuff for 2001 —Leef Armontrout
      yea i think... dunno ,much about trains, reminded me of the blue express train, not a steam engine not that i can remember anyway, so much eye candy was flipped so quickly it was hard to comprehend it all. dryden (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: new stuff for 2001 —Leef Armontrout
   yea i think... dunno ,much about trains, reminded me of the blue express train, not a steam engine not that i can remember anyway, so much eye candy was flipped so quickly it was hard to comprehend it all. dryden (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains)