 Harry Potter / 1174
    Re: new set connectability? —Alfred Speredelozzi
   I think you are supposed to take the sand green roof pieces off, and then you find that they stack nicely. Of course, i don't own any of them, but I can see it in the pictures rather clearly. -Alfred (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: new set connectability? —Drew Dirschell
   (...) Some sets that's true (most of 4730), others its not. For example, if you take off the green roof bits of 4735 slytherin, it's not nearly as tall as the module needs to be to work with the other modules, which are all thirteen bricks tall (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)