 Harry Potter / 1163
    Re: Harry Potter Phoenix Deely [Now contains GOF spoilers] —Matthew Gerber
   (...) You're right...my fault. But by the time I had realized that portions could be read in the web interface preview and that I forgot the spoiler space, I had posted. I usually strictly adhere to spoiler space in alt.fan.harry-potter...I even (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Phoenix Deely [Now contains GOF spoilers] —Erick Jensen
     (...) Ah that's no biggie, like stated earlier, it really doesn't reveal much about the story. I knew it was a spoiler but I'm a sucker for that stuff. I'm at the point in the story where he is starting the second task/challenge. I'll probably be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Phoenix Deely [Now contains GOF spoilers] —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) ... (...) Er, no, *my* fault. In my jumbled mess of a memory, I thought that was revealed in the 2nd book, sorry. I should've realized that I might remember bits from the 3rd and 4th books and not remember the exact sequence of revelations. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)