 Harry Potter / 1151
  4728 Escape Delivered.

I got my new Harry Potter sets yesterday. Unfortunately yesterday was also the release of Disney/SquareSoft's "Kingdom Hearts." I didn't have enough time to play with all the LEGO sets--I was running around in Wonderland. I did build 4728 Escape (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)