 Harry Potter / 1113
Re: New 2002 Harry Potter Sets - Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:15:16 GMT

It was just pointed out to me, that there is a new listing on brickset,
which has thumbnails that go to large pictures that are easier to see than
what I have:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=4726-4731