 Harry Potter / 1112
Re: New 2002 Harry Potter Sets - Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:27:29 GMT

"Scott Runkle" <limerickpa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I noticed the pictures from the german website disappeared, so I posted • them
onto my personal site for anyone interested in seeing them again:

http://members.ispwest.com/runkle/lego/hpnew/

There's an ad in the UK LEGO club magazine that shows a nice view of the car
in 4728. It's difficult to be sure, but it looks like it is made of light
blue and not regular blue. Harry, in the back seat, has a darker blue torso,
which I don't think is the new dark blue. But, it could just be the
lighting/printing that makes it look lighter than it really is...

See what you think at

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/hp.jpg

Huw