 Harry Potter / 1099
    Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728 —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Is there anybody who dares to guess about the colours in 4728? (URL) the car built out of light blue bricks? (Is the driver in 'normal' blue?) If so I think the house should be 'burnt orange' (hair piece looks similar to colour in 7133 Bounty (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728 —Richard Morton
     I did wonder about that myself. It definately looks like the car is light blue to me and yes it looks like the house is in burnt orange (or could it be sand red? I don't know as I haven't got any sand red pieces). If you look at the gray, dark gray (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728 —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) For some reason that link seems to be down, and now Brickshelf is down as well. Anyway, when I looked at that photo it looked like the driver was the blue-sweatered Ron we've already seen. Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728 —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) The pictures (and the whole potter directory) have been deleted. For the moment they can still be found here: (URL) that no TLC lawyer made them vanishing away.... - better download the pictures as long as they are available at this URL.) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)