 Harry Potter / 103
  Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?

I totally agree. This committee fails to show evidence of the existence of Victoria Lug, and the pictures of the minifigs. Please some one show action. I cannot stand having to sit and wait while I also suffer being deprived of HP lego and teasers. (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?

(...) Hey...I still have photos on film from the last VicLUG meeting I was at (I plead that they are B&W, and I haven't done any developing in 2 years...) I think Randy A. has a decent site, but not particulary a "VicLUG" site. James (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)