 Harry Potter / 1013
    Re: What do you think of Goblin heads? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Definitely. I already used a few in the BrikWars game I played over the weekend. :D I'd post a link to the pics, but BS is down. :( Jeff (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

        Re: What do you think of Goblin heads? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Okay, its back up, so here are some pics with the orcs in them: (URL) :) Jeff (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)