 Harry Potter / *827 (-5)
  Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"?

(...) Larry, this part is now prevalent in the Harry Potter sets...lets see here...S@H Fall 2001 catalog, page 4, #4721 Hogwarts Classrooms, qty. 1; page 6, #4705 Snape's Class, qty. 1; page 5, I think #4709 Hogwarts Castle has one too... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.harrypotter)

  HP on BB

Did anyone see they had a feature on the Big Breakfast here in the UK this morning where they were rating this Christmas' hot toys in a gladitorial style. Hogwarts Castle and Hogwarts Express were the only ones to get a thumbs up, Nutcracker Suite (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

(...) I went into TRU Metrotown on Tuesday and bought one of the Alley Magic Shops sets, they had pretty much everything even one box of the large castle and Hogwart's Express but I couldn't find the class room set (maybe some TRU employee saw they (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) Thing is, the lead in the Star Trek movies is NOT the same through out the entire run either. There were runs of around 7 movies for a couple of the Bond leads, so like the other post pointing this out, it should listed as a number of smaller (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

Superb! A textbook example of why this community needs to have more interaction with TLG so that suggestions like this could made to the mucky-muck's who don't know any better. Dave Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact