 Harry Potter / *767 (-10)
  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Jason Cicchini writes:>has there been a movie line with seven (...) Don't forget the Pink Panther Martin (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Sure. At BRISKfest, yes. But I'm all booked up at Brickfest so won't be able to do it for you there. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

(...) Hmm, I'm not so sure that would be a good deal... I just recently won a 7740 for less than I paid for my Yellow Castle.... Of course I passed up on calling someone in the UK up about a 7740 for less than $100, someone out there probably got a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Thank you, sir! (...) Hey Lar, can you demo this at Briskfest 2002? :-) I can do it blindfolded, but need 2 hands. Hey, I am a tuba player, you know, not all that coordinated. :-) Thanx Mark #525 (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) The answer to your question: Bond. James Bond. 20 or so movies. I shudder to think how many Tarzan movies have been made. Sherlock Holmes - just counting the ones with Basil Rathbone would be a lot. I'm sure there are more. And regarding the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Disappointed with Hogwart's Express

I bought HE yesterday at Friday at Walmart in Atlanta. I was disappointed with the set. I can understand why they didn't include the necessary parts to make it compatible with the 9v and 12v track, however, I think that LEGO took the cheap road with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GK0wuq.1IL@lugnet.com... (...) I have used some of them for that. I found a bunch of them (like about 80) at an outlet store (actually across two stores from an outlet chain) a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) Thanks, James! I'll have to try that out. -Jonathan PS I don't like Fluffy a whole lot, either. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) there have been 9 friday the 13ths and 8 or 9 ngihtmar eon elm streets. a 10th friday the 13th is supposed to come out sooner or later. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

No signs of any HP sets on the east coast either. I checked Wal-Mart and Zellers earlier in the week. Andrew (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact