 Harry Potter / *762 (-10)
  Disappointed with Hogwart's Express

I bought HE yesterday at Friday at Walmart in Atlanta. I was disappointed with the set. I can understand why they didn't include the necessary parts to make it compatible with the 9v and 12v track, however, I think that LEGO took the cheap road with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GK0wuq.1IL@lugnet.com... (...) I have used some of them for that. I found a bunch of them (like about 80) at an outlet store (actually across two stores from an outlet chain) a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) Thanks, James! I'll have to try that out. -Jonathan PS I don't like Fluffy a whole lot, either. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) there have been 9 friday the 13ths and 8 or 9 ngihtmar eon elm streets. a 10th friday the 13th is supposed to come out sooner or later. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

No signs of any HP sets on the east coast either. I checked Wal-Mart and Zellers earlier in the week. Andrew (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) James Bond (and Police Academy, I think) Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter in NJ/NY

(...) Update: Wal-Mart further down Route 1 (North Brunswick) has every set except the Castle and 4701 (Sorting Hat), in a large central display. I got Snape's Class and 4722 (Classroom). (...) Yes! All of that, and more. :D best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

I am pretty sure, assuming Potter's popularity remains, that they would continue to make the movies beyond Goblet of Fire. The ending of GoF lends itself quite nicely to a sequal; personally, I'm dying to know whay will happen next. therefore, I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) You are correct sir. I forget, since I can assemble trucks blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back, and motors while I am asleep, that not everyone else can too. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) That's presumably the reason, but I wonder how much more it would have cost to make it a push train? Certainly including a train motor would have dramatically increased the cost. All in all, I like the set. The coach is somewhat oddly built, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact