 Harry Potter / *652 (-5)
  Re: Is it really?

(...) I think it is a purple lightsaber blade as I stated befor. I hope it is a purple and not dark pink. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  knights armor in set 4709?

If anyone has in hand the Castle <set:4709>... Does the knight ghost have classic castle body armor on his torso? I can't tell for sure from any of the pics I've seen. And has this piece ever been made in light gray? I think mine are all dark gray. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter sets in hand

I can take pics, but unfortunately my card reader is out on loan. I'll try to get it back tomorrow. Troy Adam Murtha <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:GJw3y3.DIC@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  First Impressions: Diagon Alley - 4723

I've just finished building set 4723 Diagon Alley which my brother picked up this afternoon at Walmart and was nice enough to let me play with. Overall I like the set, it has alot of interesting parts in interesting colors. I must say it is a bit (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter sets in hand

Can you scan the minifigs or take some good pictures of them, if possible? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact