 Harry Potter / 652
Re: Is it really?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 05:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ian Constable writes:
Can it be?
Just above the crystal ball on the top shelf of the room to the right in
the Diagon Alley set?
Can it really, really be?
Yes!

(drumroll)

YES!!!!!   IT"S A PURPLE LIGHTSABER BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(victory dance)

YES! HAHA! Calm down now get a grip...

Now I can make a Jania Solo minifig!  And a Jacen Solo minifig and Tenel
Ka and....

Where's Lowbacca's brown one? : (

    I think it is a purple lightsaber blade as I stated befor.  I hope it is
a purple and not dark pink.
                     --Kevin W. §