 Harry Potter / *612 (-5)
  Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...

(...) WHOOPS! Hand slipped! On we go... 6) We had argued this point before, but I'm pretty sure now that at least SOME of the books ARE Scala/Belville scale...any other input? 7) The Final Challenge, notice that they don't show the sorcerers stone? (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...

Hey all, Found my Fall 2001 S@H in the mail box today. Now that there are some new pictures to drool over, I'm making some observations. Grain of salt: Of course, specs on the sets may be a bit different from any pre-production/prototype photos, and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

(...) if you looked at that link that girl and her lesser "potter demaens" look hilarius!!!! (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Florence flasks?

(...) That's what I thought too when I first saw the subject line - but the "glassware" illustrated on the front of the new catalog looks more like what I'd call a laboratory beaker with a rounded bottom - ya know, the kind of thing high school boys (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Florence flasks?

I havn't seen the catalog, but I think you might be refering to the flask in 4723 - on the shelf below the broomstick, between hermonie and the cloak. (Duckie) Dave Till Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact