 Harry Potter / *1507 (-10)
  Re: Potter Comparison

(...) See, what you've got here is the new Secret Agent Harry Potter, from the upcoming movie that's a crossover with Cody Banks and Spy Kids. (...) That's the kevlar spray-on Bullet-B-Gone, so he doesn't have to waste his magic powers on Matrix (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Potter Comparison

(URL) Besides the new grey and flesh tones there are a lot of other differences between the old and new Harrys Lets start with the uniform. Why is the new one dark grey when the new light grey doesnt have an exctremely noticable change? Next theres (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Marauder's Map Kit

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvCsxB.1tBK@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) {Marauder's Map Kit}>. Its great except for the new colors problem. My mini (...) thing I (...) have a (...) (URL) {basketball stars}>. Makes you think (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Marauder's Map Kit

I just got the (URL) Map Kit>. Its great except for the new colors problem. My mini Knight Bus is all one color so I guess they fixed that problem. The one thing I noticed about the boxes was that the minifigs on the boxes still seem to have a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Nice Flash Presentation on shop.lego.com

(...) WOW the stairs really move i love this set! i thought the new *ick* grey and flesh would turn me off a bit but harry potter sets are the best i already have the map kit (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego)

  Nice Flash Presentation on shop.lego.com

Yes, it's amazing---after years of useless, ugly Flash garbage apparently designed to drive people away from lego.com, TLC has finally found a good use for Flash (and it actually works[1]). The new Hogwarts castle page (URL) a nifty Flash thingy (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego)

  New Harry Potter Sets Featured in this months Lego Magazine

This month in lego magazine there are pictures of the new sets and also show the mini knight bus for sale in a kit! I do not have a scanner but i did take pictures with my camera. Here they are: (2 URLs) This special offer is not available on the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Hagrid's Hut, My Moc Revised

Hello to all! I've adjusted my Hagrid Hut MBFPAOTW (Moc Build From Pics Available On The Web) with the light gray roof pieces and the stone imprinted corner walls. You can view them here: (URL) let me know what you think. Thanks and happy building! (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: MINI Knight Bus! Shop-at-Home Kit K4751

(...) I got my copy today! The set number is 4695, and it comes in a polybag. I scanned the bag and an image from the instruction. (URL) The MINI set by the way also have different shades of purple, just like 4755... The KNIGHT BUS sign at the front (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: MINI Knight Bus! Shop-at-Home Kit K4751

(...) I ordered a few from the Netherlands. If all goes well I should have them by the end of the month. I'll report on them then. -Rob. (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact