 Harry Potter / 1499
Re: MINI Knight Bus! Shop-at-Home Kit K4751
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
Didn't know they'd be making a MINI scale Knight Bus!
Check this out:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=K4751

-Paul D.

I got my copy today! The set number is 4695, and it comes in a polybag.

I scanned the bag and an image from the instruction.

The MINI set by the way also have different shades of purple, just like 4755...

The KNIGHT BUS sign at the front is a decorated 2x4 brick.

Kecia
http://www.brickportal.com/