 General / 9994
Re: Check out that cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> writes:
"Theme Builder of the Month" model at
www.lego.com/gallery/theme/winnerzoom
That looks real familiar :)
Good job, Bram.

Thanks!  And thanks to everyone who voted for my model.
--Bram

I would have, but I don't check the lego site often because I think the layout
is crappy and difficult to get around in, esp the java stuff, which for some
reason my browser doesn't like. If anyone can help me with that, just post it
over in .publish or .off-topic or where ever it should go. I'm using
Netscape 4.5

Ryan