 General / 10055
Re: Check out that cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:21:55 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:
Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> writes:

Thanks!  And thanks to everyone who voted for my model.

Congratulations on your winning entry!  It's a well done model.

Thanks!

BTW, I seem to remember that the information on your entry stated that
you were 17 years old.  Is this true?  I'm asking because I kinda
pictured you being a bit older, based on your modeling, graphics and
publication skills.

Yep, I'm 17 (and flattered :)
--Bram