 General / 9967
Re: Thanks to Todd Lehman, Kevin Loch, and Lego!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Foulds writes:
  Kevin, thanks for all the hard work you have put into scanning all the
instructions and catalogs over at brickshelf!!  You have given me the
oppurtunity to attempt to re-build some of the sets I had when I was younger
eventhough I don't have the proper pieces.

Thanks, but I don't the credit.  I have only scanned a couple
dozen sets/cataogs for the site.  The vast majority of work was done
by other AFOL's.  Without them the site would be pretty empty.

KL