 General / 9960
Re: 2000 sets as Parts Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:49:21 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
Maybe some folks at TLG realize that some pieces are highly prized by
AFOLs, and ncorporate them into the sets for our pleasure ............
nahhhhh, just a coincidence!

I really wonder. Why do those soccer busses have train windows, and in
three colors? My only complaint: they should have train glass, which
actually would be appropriate for some busses. Judging from this years
4561, the busses should have just used trans light blue 1x4x3 thin
walls.

Something seems to be changing in set design. It seems to have started
with the Star Wars sets this year.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com