 General / 994
  www.lego.com

Has anyone been able to access the official LEGO site recently (like, in the last couple of hours)? I'm not getting a "domain not found" or a 404, I'm getting a message box popping up, telling me there's a problem. Weird. Maybe their Christmas (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: www.lego.com

It has been up and down access for me today. No server... no server... server... no server. LINC Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: www.lego.com

(...) I got in, but my Netscape 3 didn't display the Shockwave correctly, so I used MSIE 4 (...) Interesting thought. Just try to visualize it -- all those tiny robots invading the ofiices and chasing out the employees :) (...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)