 General / 9937
    Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Ben Roller
   (...) Did you (or anyone else) ask: 1. Prices on the stuff that we don't know yet 2. If and when you can pre-order, especially the May, July, etc. sets 3. When we'll see this stuff in stores Also, did they act as if the sets were in the computer yet (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Lannan
   (...) the (...) She was mostly clueless and I didn't press it as much as I should have. chris (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Lannan
   (...) I just called back and acted as though I was calling fresh. I claimed that I had the catalogue from a snowspeeder box I myself had purchased. I just said that I wanted to order sets 7144, 7134, 7115 and 7124. These sets are not in the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Tracey
   (...) scranton? I don't think there are any Targets near Scranton. I guess you could say you got it on the road :) -Chris "who grew up near Scranton" Tracey (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Mike Timm
   (...) The closest appear to be in Columbus and Dubli around 30 or so miles, give or take a few. Very drivable distance. This according to the store locator on www.target.com :^) Mike (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Tracey
   Actually the closest target to Scranton would be in Vestal, NY probably about a half hours drive. (went back to check the locator) -Chris (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)