 General / 9924
Re: 2000 lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:03:12 GMT

it does not look like there are very many completly new parts for 2000
in castle

Well, I'm no castle fan but those lions head decorations (the white parts to
either side of the gate in the big castle) look nice!  I can see those on a
library or city-hall type town building.

Now for my 2 cents worth on the fire station and aerial platform :-)

Good for parts, but not much else.  The minifigs stink!  The look more like
cops than firefighters.  There's maybe (and the jury's still out on 6478)
one true fire helmet in each set...and what's with replacing the old air
regulator with the space helmet?  The helicopter is OK.  I don't like the
use of the click hinges on the ladder truck's ladder (look at the back of
it) but the outriggers have some promise.  6477 is decent, but it'll be way
overpriced.

Not a good showing.  Oh well...I liked my stuff better anyway :-)

Will

VIsit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/